View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2021 at 01:28 PM

I got a response from a place I applied for translation work. I am shocked. I have to pass a test though. I am not too confident I will pass. I want to pursue technical writing instead. But, the place took the time to review my lousy resume and gave me an opportunity to work, the least I can do is respond. My writing is mediocre as well. I make many mistakes. I am not confident about anything now. But, I will forge forward. I can't believe that they responded. I really don't know what to say, but thank you. I am looking into technical writing programs and courses. I want to go to a master's program. But, it is expensive and time-consuming. I want to write though. Thus, I will see what happens after I apply to one program. I may try three times to get into the program. I have to be persistent. I wish life were easier. I should be happy that things are going well. But, I'm not. Sometimes, I get what I want but easily lose interest. I wonder if this is my illness. I am sick still in a way. I work and sleep well. But, my head is not right. I take my medication yet feel unhinged. Hmm, applying for jobs is not a game. I have to be serious about it. I will try my best.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn