SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Smile Oct 21, 2021 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
I like watching Cassie Nightingale because she is always so positive about everything.
Me too - except for the final season. I don't know if you've watched the final season, so I won't spoil it for ya. But I was really anxious toward the end, and I felt like the producers should never have canceled the show or rushed the final season and its ending. I was really disappointed. But I still watch reruns of the entire show when I want to feel safe and find some level of positive with spiritual healing.

Cassie Nightingale is very positive, but she balances her positive with empathy and understanding when someone is struggling. For instance, when she senses some disharmony or when she was connected to the Merriwick flower or when she was about to lose her shop, she expressed her emotions while also trying to be positive. She acknowledged how much the flower and shop meant to her, during those examples.

There were many episodes where she comforted others through their pain, especially when her daughter was struggling with missing her dad. I loved those mother-daughter scenes. I never really had that growing up.

Watching shows like that is a coping skill for me. I'm so glad there's someone else here who appreciates Cassie Nightingale as much as I do. YAY!
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01