View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 22, 2021 at 03:09 PM

So the latest is that my colleague wrote a quarterly report for a client that has not been assigned to anyone on our team since the last strategist left. This same colleague has also worked on side projects for this client.

So he interpreted and analyzed the data and wrote the report. Yet, somehow, my boss is telling me I have to review this report with the client on the monthly call, even though I did not write it, I have not been in the data to understand what's happening on this client account, AND, I have not worked on any projects for this client! So, I reviewed my colleague's report notes, and there were 2 points that I 100% disagree with, which are false statements that cannot be stated.

My boss told me that if I have an issue with this assignment, to go to the VP. So, since I have an issue with it, I took it to the VP. The VP then told me to go to my boss about it. So I did.

She deferred or delayed replying by saying "I will speak with you when the client call is scheduled". NICE, huh?!?

I had expressed my concerns to her and asked point blank: WHY am I reviewing this report with the client when (1) I did not write the report; (2) when I have not worked on this client account and (3) when I disagree with 2 points made in the report? She had NO response for any of the concerns I brought forward!

I mean, seriously. How much does this woman SUCK???????

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit