LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2021 at 01:14 PM

To Medusax and all my friends at PC,

I went to the property the other day, and the maintenance man who was there told me the house will be liveable again in approximately three months!!! Whaaaaat!?!?!? So basically, the exterior is fully intact, but the kitchen and living room must be gutted, and everything else in the house is mostly smoke damage...but they said it's fixable!

I am working on getting ahold of the realty people, and it's been difficult to reach them but I am trying not to worry about it because they said they saw no issue in me returning to the house. I hope I don't come off as a pest, but it is VERY EXCITING NEWS!

I am so much happier working at the pet store then I did as a caregiver. The pay and hours are the same (not quite--pet store hours are consistent), but a fraction of the stress and wear and tear on my body. And I get to see cute puppies, kittens, even a pet possum and pet rats. Lots of people buy crickets to feed their frogs and reptiles. My coworkers are so positive and caring and really appreciate the work I do. I'm a slow learner, but they see I try my hardest and are happy with how I interact with the customers.
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto, unaluna

Thanks for this!
RoxanneToto, unaluna