View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Oct 24, 2021 at 08:25 AM

I consider myself an asexual pansexual and asexual sapiosexual. If I could date Data or Spock, I would. Actually, when I was about 10 years old, give or take, I had a crush on a half-alien boy character from this television show called "Starman." I think they based the series off the movie "Starman" that preceded it. I knew then that I was interested in really anybody or anything I could fall in love with - with or without the physical intimacy, though some level of attraction must be there. I think I love the idea of falling in love with an alien or a different being. I think humans scare me. But that's just me being weird. Of course, I am attracted to humans. I just have a hard time with trust. I kind of cope with fantasizing once in a while.

Sapiosexual is when you are attracted to people for their intellectual capabilities/intelligence. That's me, too.

I'm asexual because of my multiple traumas in the past, so I prefer to fall in love without the intercourse. It's a unique kind of thing for me.

I'm okay being alone, but if I had a choice, and if I ever felt like I could trust again, I would describe myself as these. I think these are the "+" in the LGBTQ+ community.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady