SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Smile Oct 26, 2021 at 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewed View Post
I have had a lot of luck with sugar free and zero sugar products. I know they aren’t really good for you but I haven’t had an issue. But filling up on sugar free or zero sugar soda and juice has really helped me out these last few months.

I mainly just have to watch my sodium. So I can’t eat a lot of soup or other canned stuff. But if you can handle it then broth is good. Hot flavored tea is good too.
I was told about the negatives of sugar-free items, but I swear that is how I lost 75 pounds before - well, 10 years ago, when I had more energy and walked every day, but still.

I just recently decided to go back to using sugar-free items, to see if that helps me lose at least the first 5 to 10 pounds. I can't do much walking or exercise, but I am trying to pace myself and do the MOVE motto from the VA - that is, not focusing on exercise, but rather movement (which also burns calories).

I'm taking it one step at a time with changing my diet. Hopefully I can be as healthy as you all are one day.

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed