View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 27, 2021 at 03:45 AM

I'm getting bombarded by the program's recruitment ads. I look at them, but they take a lot of space in my e-mail account. Oh well.

I am writing but finding it hard to edit. I can write by "brain dumping", but the outcome is incoherent. I have another article to edit and my brain is farting. Fart, fart here and there, it's making me stink. I still catch some mistakes in my writing. I need to let my writing sit for a while, then edit it. I am not detailed-oriented. I will have to change this bad habit. I am frustrated that my writing is mediocre at best. I am finding it hard to improve. I should not expect much overnight, but I wish I can write with ease. I do enjoy the process though when I am writing. It is fun, cathartic, but not easy. Fart, fart all over. I'm tired now from teaching this morning. I will teach tonight as well. I think between teaching and writing, I still think teaching is easier for me.

Writing is an art that requires much refining and practice. I should not complain though since I only thought about writing a few months ago. I'm a manic writer- writing furiously when the mood hits me. I write all over the place to satisfy my appetite for writing. I enjoy it as a hobby. I just don't know if I can pursue writing as a job though. I am unconfident about my approach and anxious about the path of becoming a writer. I will write about medical and scientific matters close to my heart. But, who is going to read my writing?

Streams of consciousness- brain dumping- is not effective writing. I want to take a dump all over and relieve myself for now. I feel better. Now, I have to be serious about writing since I don't have any recourse once I embark on the path of becoming a writer. Hmm......
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3