View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2021 at 05:58 PM

My T suggested that my inner children look at the beautiful leaves outside, and maybe pick up a few and place them in baggies. So, I promised them that we would do that this Friday, between the time I am getting lab work done and the time I need to get a flu shot. I will likely spend about an hour or more outside - I'm walking around 5:30 to 6 a.m. to the VA from my apartment only 1.5 miles away. After my labs, I'll have some time to walk around until the Women's Clinic opens up around 8 a.m. for my scheduled flu jab. Then I'll have more time to walk around until about 9:30 a.m., when my ride (my new friend) shows up to take me to the offsite Moderna Booster Vaccine Clinic. Then, I'll finally come home with hopefully some bagged fall leaves, since the littles wanted to show our T during our video session. The leaves will be bagged in baggies, so we could wash the outside of the baggies with Clorox wipes. I'm really a germaphobe, but the littles inside are not.

It's strange having different parts of self - and then learning how to play from the younger parts of self.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost