Thread: It's pouring!
View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2021 at 06:17 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your wrist, puzzclar. I hope you are able to get some treatment for it. Insurance companies suck! I used to work for one. PPO is better than HMO, but nowadays, both are super expensive! Even Medicare's copayments are expensive.

(((safe thoughts and hugs)))

I hope something turns out better for you!

When I felt where you're at, I would write down a list of things that were unsatisfying in my life, then I'd figure out what proactive measures I could take for each area. If an area was not fixable, such as a bad relationship or a grief/loss issue, I would find counseling for that area to help me process, walk away (if a bad relationship), or learn how to grieve effectively with a trusted T and even trusted friends (if dealing with losses). For the areas I could fix - albeit slowly - I would write separate steps for each area, so as not to overwhelm myself with each task. I would try to work on the easiest tasks first and save the hardest ones for later. Sometimes I'd have to work on some hard items first, but only if there's a deadline or something.

Whatever you can change in your life, you have the power within you to change. You might need to google some things online or ask for advice, but in the end, the decision is yours, and your new journey is yours to map out. You will have help along the way, even though there's always obstacles in life.

I hope you can find a newer, better, brighter journey for yourself - one that involves healing, improving, and feeling better.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote