View Single Post
cinnamonsun

Member Since Mar 2021
144 hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2021 at 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinkL3 View Post
I have many undiagnosed conditions, a strange uterine disorder I cannot remember (but it's in my charts somewhere), frequent abnormal pap smears that require colposcopies (I still haven't gotten mine for 2 years now, and I fear having cancer), and dealing with ongoing chronic fatigue syndrome, a nodule on my thyroid (yet no diagnosable thyroid condition, despite me gaining tons of weight in a short period of time), etc.

My check-in: I'm finally gaining some energy back from post-exertional malaise (PEM, which is from CFS/ME). I'm doing some house chores, but I'm never up to my full capacity for "normal daily functioning" - whatever "normal" is these days, anyway.

My right leg hurts from sitting too much, but I don't have the energy to exercise or walk at the moment.

This pandemic has restricted me so much and caused so much ableism, ageism, and racism - all of which I've been struggling with in increasing amounts during this pandemic - that I feel defeated and vulnerable to trauma all the time.

My PTSD and dissociation have worsened, but thankfully I have a good T to help me twice per week.

I could be better, do better, but all I can do is the best I can do in the moment, despite not being able to do better. -If that makes any sense at all.

I'm grateful for having all of my limbs though.
Sending you a lot of love, this sounds like SO much to deal with. If you fear for cancer though, please get it checked out. You have a good chance if it's caught early.

Also. Keep an eye on your thyroid. They noticed some years ago that I had extra white blood cells in mine but didn't diagnose it as anything. I had also gained a lot of weight. And later one I did develop a thyroid condition. So just keep an eye on it. Has your doctor mentioned you might be hypothyroid? That does cause a lot of weight gain.

I'm not doing well this week. I see my doctor tomorrow to talk to her about these symptoms I am experiencing. I haven't done research on what it might be, because I don't want to freak myself out. I somewhat suspect gallbladder stones, but I'm not sure if it would cause the other symptoms...like an issue with my heart. I feel like something is wrong with my body, it isn't just Grave's. I feel like I'm getting more and more sick as time goes on. I thought it was a stomach condition I have but now I'm not so sure it's that.
cinnamonsun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3