View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,040 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 28, 2021 at 09:54 AM

Here they have gone pretty quickly with offering booster shots, first for those who got Sinovac and now for people that received other vaccines. This week I qualified because anyone over 16 who got their second vaccine on May 23rd or earlier was eligible. I tried to go today. The place opened up at 8:30 and I got there at 8. With my first two, there was something of a wait, but it wasn't bad. This time, the line was already around the corner. I guess there were so many people because they are also vaccinating kids 6+ while opening up the boosters to more people. I heard someone in line say they got there since before 7 AM - and they weren't even the first person in line! I left because there was a good chance that even if I waited several hours they might run out of doses before it was my turn.

I am at about 5.5 months since my second dose right now. My husband thinks Tuesday might work because Monday is a holiday and after a long weekend, people are more likely to be lazy and not go. I also heard that they will be offering vaccines on weekends, which should spread the demand out more.

Amazing, in the US they are having a hard time to convince people to get vaccinated while in this country, people are waiting in huge lines to get their vaccine.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, hvert, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, SprinkL3