Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 29, 2021 at 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
thanks beth!

I saw a chiropractor on tuesday and a vibrationist which was different, I saw her 2 days in a row.

I feel much better, now I am starting to have si joint feelings. and I have pain in between my shoulder blades which could have been from the chiropractor.
I am over weight so he has to use great force to adjust me.
I am supposed to see him tomorrow. I am hoping that I feel better tomorrow.
I am going to start to improve my self. I see if I want to participate with a program to prevent type 2 diabetes. Because I am over weight and lead a sedentary life style I qualify. we would be the first class for this health care group. it might be kind of like weight watchers but free.
If they want me to check my blood sugars daily then I am not going to participate.
so that is saturday.
I am starting on nov 1st monday the whole 30 diet.
no sugar no flour no potatoes no rice, or alcohol or caffeine, nor dairy.
It is pretty much the paleo diet.
This will be a big challenge for me.
Wish me good luck.
bizi
Hope your shoulder blade pain decreases. I know when my husband works on my neck because I have many knots there that I get that between pain..

What is a Vibrationist? I haven't got a clue

The last 2 days have been dreary snotty weather so I haven't been out doing a now mile walk like I had gotten into the habit daily. We have a pretty garbage forcast the next week for the most part. I'll go if its just dreary but rainy? Nah not a fan even with an umbrella The ground it soft and muddy and I dont want to have to wash my shoes LOL isn't that a lame excuse??

Hope your diet starting the 1st is a success

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
bizi