View Single Post
mulan
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2013
3,220 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 30, 2021 at 11:14 AM

I have a psicopath work colleague who happened to have a lymphoma some years ago and uses ir to gather simpathy.
She is without a Shadow of doubt the worst person I have ever dealt with.
As I entered the company at the same time as her She decided I was going to be her competition.
Whenever she cant She throughs me under the bus. Talk about me behiond my back and makes up histories where I am the vilian or the socialy akward people, everything so that people dont like me more than her . She verbably abuses me, she uses her past disabilities to make demands, like I am going on leave if you dont do this job I was suppose to do. But other colleagues dont ser this side of her. They only see her as the sick woman with a dark humor and a lot of confidence, and its atract them.
I wanted to do some line of work, I ask the bosses and I got it, meanwhile, because of that the bosses ask her if She wanted to do the same thing and She Said no because She doesnt like extra work. When She found out I was doing it because I like it and She was doing something else She wasnt particulary fund of (and that She wanted to pass on me but couldnt because I was already doing this job) She convinced the boss that She would Share my work with me and it would count as extra work so that I could also do the job She didnt want to do. Her argument was that I ask for the job and if I ask for it it wasnt really necessary work. And more much more.
But I cant unmask this evil person.

Hugs from:
bpforever1, SprinkL3, ThunderGoddess, unaluna, Yaowen