View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,906 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2021 at 08:48 AM

I got about 6 hours of sleep before I woke up with the sore throat from yesterday but it’s even more painful and I feel even worse then I did before. I knew falling back asleep would be useless so I had some iced coffee and I just stayed up. I feel more like I just have a cold then like I have the flu or Covid. I’m just really worn out and I seem to be having more throat and nasal issues then respiratory stuff. My mom is doing worse then yesterday so I told her we should at least go and get tested just to make sure we don’t have mild forms of Covid and she agreed. She’s in the shower now. I have no motivation to take a shower and I took one yesterday and Sunday anyways. I went ahead and cancelled therapy for tomorrow. I hope she understands this started after our appointment so she doesn’t freak out about herself. I just heard my brother start coughing and he looks pretty awful. So I guess he’ll have to come with us and get tested as well. Of course I’d have the most mild form since I’m the youngest and most in shape in the family. Although that often can mean nothing with this type of ****. Whatever it is I hope it’s nothing serious.

Now my mom doesn’t want to get tested because she swears it isn’t anything to be concerned about. Whatever. We’re all just kinda chilled out today. My therapist hasn’t emailed me back yet I’ll give it a couple more hours then I’ll call the place and cancel that way. I think I got the hoodie situation figured out. I was able to do it through Forever 21s chat function which is the only way I can talk with customer service. I keep spacing out. But I’m ok. Just very tired right now basically. My mom says I’m a day behind her so she thinks I’m going to get worse.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Nov 02, 2021 at 10:06 AM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, HALLIEBETH87, Lanabaron, MuddyBoots, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Lanabaron