View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,962 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2021 at 12:13 PM

I for sure feel like it’s just a mild cold. It’s just a sore throat and some nasal stuff and I’m worn out. But I did just pee out a bunch of blood and I have pain in that area so I’m dealing with the cold and that. I haven’t heard back from my doctor. I didn’t hear back from my therapist either and I can’t be bothered by her this week so I just called the office to cancel my appointment. I’m in bed watching some show called I Am Jazz about a trans teenage girl. It’s on TLC and I know shows on that channel are usually complete fake garbage and I kinda think this one is the same. It just seems so staged. Especially the parts with the grandparents and the guy yelling out on the street. Obvious plant. I mean maybe it’s a small town where everyone knows everyone but I don’t know that trans people go around telling other people they are trans. Or get that worked up over their hormone levels. I know I don’t do any of that stuff. The parents have a rule that she can’t have any friends unless they know that she’s trans and I don’t get it. That just seems like a disaster. Why is it anyone’s business? These parents who put their kids out there on reality TV are whack jobs.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Nov 02, 2021 at 12:39 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, MuddyBoots, Sunflower123