~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2021 at 03:10 PM

I saw a different NP yesterday. The prior one is out on maternity leave. " Angela" was very nice, She has pictures hanging of Savannah !! I was like Ooooooo my favorite place in the world !! She said she is living on the strictest budget possible because she wants to live there eventually and IN the historic distract which is so expensive.

She didn't want to increase my Geodon and I'm glad. She said this is just what happens when getting off a benzo cold turkey. She said this anxiety will probably last months and months..

We agreed to try Buspar I have no faith that it will help anything. Didn't help anything years ago. Oh well I will just continue all the self care possible.

When we were done she said Ok I'll get the nurse to do Blood pressure and weight and I felt a panic attack coming in a nano second and Said NO I can't deal with her since she dropped the ball so many times. There is a huge conflict.. Angela : Oh that's fine. Have you filed a complaint? I did prior to going IP. I know one day I'll have to deal with her. But I just can't even anytime soon especially since I am not all that stable yet.

Hope everyone is a having the best day possible

Hugs from:
bizi, MuddyBoots, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
bizi, Nammu, Soupe du jour