View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2021 at 06:07 PM

I'm meeting with a mental website director today. I don't know what to expect and just read their website again. I volunteered to write social media content. I just don't know what they want yet. I will soon find out.

I have to write my lay summary for a scientific paper today since I have the time. It's just for practice. Then, I will think about submitting it for others to read and correct. But, they are too nice so I usually don't get much out of it.

I am still thinking of applying to grad school. I am leaning towards applying and seeing what happens. There is no harm in applying. However, I'm not too confident that I will be accepted. I am a mediocre writer. But, this is the reason I'm applying for a writing program though so that I can improve my writing. It is expensive too. I'm going to be in a lot of debt but believe it will pay off once I start freelancing as a science writer. I don't expect much overall. But, I know if I put the effort into doing my best that I should see results. I shall see what happens.

I have a tendency to change my mind easily also. So, I want to sit on the idea of applying for a while. If it were cheaper to go to school, I would not hesitate to apply. But, I have to be serious about this or otherwise forget about it.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3