Member Since Sep 2012
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 04, 2021 at 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinkL3 View Post
Cocosurviving,

I've tested many times with low WBC. Sometimes they would go back up to the normal range, other times they wouldn't. My primary care doctors ignore the abnormalities in my blood exams. I don't know why they won't just address all of the results with me, so that they justify why more tests aren't being run to rule out other disorders. If I knew that they need to take an average of the other WBCs in order for them to determine coverage for scheduling another test, that would help. Or maybe they are just going by insurance guidelines, as opposed to what the patients really need in order to prevent conditions from worsening. How many people would be alive today if their conditions were caught earlier on? It's sad that our healthcare system is so broken.

(((((Hugs)))).

I’ve struggled with these questions and still have a hard time understanding profit/red tape/policies over patients.

I have to take regular breaks and focus on simple self care to avoid/fight depression. Because it becomes very overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3