View Single Post
rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 04, 2021 at 07:32 AM

What are your plans for this holiday season? Are you going back to your normal traditions before the pandemic began or are you keeping things small and may even pull the pandemic card again in order to avoid large gatherings? Last year I knew a lot of people that pretended to be afraid of the virus to avoid large gatherings but then admitted at a later time that they just simply used it as an excuse to have a smaller gathering or just be alone altogether. I'm like this myself since I don't like large gatherings and forced interactions.

Last year allowed people to avoid doing things they really don't want to do and do stuff they'd rather do and potentially create new traditions. It has allowed people to step away from the rush of getting lots of gifts for others and forced interactions and only interact with those they truly want to be around. It creates less stress and less worry about having to host company and what you may need to buy for others. I hope to keep things small again this year since I prefer smaller gatherings and generally avoid forced interactions with nosey relatives.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cinnamonsun, Nammu, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
nonightowl, RoxanneToto, SprinkL3, WovenGalaxy