View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,983 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 05, 2021 at 05:08 PM

My mom says I’m not eating enough. I feel like I’m eating plenty. I had half a muffin with apple butter and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. So carbs and protein. She just had half the muffin with butter and no protein. I did get a bit lazy around dinner time but it was because I was sick and didn’t feel like making my usual food. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting. It’s been working well although today I needed Gatorade at 4AM. I had 4 little bottles of Gatorade zeros 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I’m worried about all that sodium. But I was sick and I didn’t have any other option. I mean I think Gatorade is good for when your sick. I’m kinda worried my hips are sticking out a lot. With a hoodie it’s ok. But with just a T shirt I worry my stomach is flat and then there’s my hips. My mom says it’s in my head and it’s not a big deal. Bigger trans men have a harder time passing then smaller trans men I think. Although other people have said the opposite. My trans affirming medical doctor told me to stay off those sites. I took a sideways picture today and I actually look pretty good. Everything seems pretty flat and narrow. It was good enough to share it with a friend.