Thread: I hate this job
View Single Post
Anonymous49235

Default Nov 06, 2021 at 04:06 AM

I’m constantly paranoid and always accusing coworkers of walking all over me during the 7.5 months since my GM transferred. He showed up 3 times to borrow stuff while I was there and seemed a tad cold all 3 of those times. Was he cold or was I sensitive? And he messaged me on Instagram asking why I been viewing his stories. Among other stuff he wrote that I don’t like. All those stuff made me crazy like hell. But idk how bad I really behaved if I only averaged once every few weeks yelling and cursing at people for several months. I lost my ability to handle ANYTHING.

Yesterday Customer drove off because he asked me to repeat myself 3 times and he still couldn’t hear me. So I insisted 5 times on clocking out before they said ok go. I wasn’t able to get an answer from my coworkers that I was DEMANDING why he drove off so I was also cursing at them. I yelled all morning at them for various little things too.

Btw, I checked my text record and just realized I texted that GM a week ago, not 3. Months of firmly established habits of yelling at people doesn’t just go away in a week.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote