Thread: I hate this job
View Single Post
Anonymous49235

Default Nov 07, 2021 at 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Yelling at people is a sure way to get fired. You know that. Former manager has nothing to do with inappropriate behaviors.

I suggested to you before that you start looking for jobs that don’t require customer interaction. Both retail and food service has job positions that don’t require costumer interaction. Stock room or back room or warehouse or kitchen or storage. Not customer service. Speak to your management that you cannot handle this stress and ask to be placed in the back. Do not bring former managers up as it is irrelevant
It’s mostly coworkers I get mad at. I always feel like they’re walking all over me so I just go off on them. It’s only after the fact that I realize they weren’t trying to. But I already yelled and cursed at them. Yes it’s bc the GM that transferred won’t talk to me during all 3 times he borrowed stuff from this store.

Idk if I’m sensitive or not, but the last time I saw him in person, I was eagerly approaching him to talk and he simply said “have a nice day” and kept walking. I hadn’t clocked off and was still wearing a headset. I was simply going up front from the back just to talk to him and met him half way. He hasn’t got the stuff yet that he was borrowing.

I hadn’t mentioned him once at work during the past few months but I yell at coworkers to release my anger. But it was just 6-8 times during the past 6 months, is it still all that bad?

Is it still considered walking out if a MANAGER finally said ok go home after I insisted 5 times on clocking out. I might’ve yelled and cursed while asking to clock out.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote