Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 09, 2021 at 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2011 View Post
I’m constantly paranoid and always accusing coworkers of walking all over me during the 7.5 months since my GM transferred. He showed up 3 times to borrow stuff while I was there and seemed a tad cold all 3 of those times. Was he cold or was I sensitive? And he messaged me on Instagram asking why I been viewing his stories. Among other stuff he wrote that I don’t like. All those stuff made me crazy like hell. But idk how bad I really behaved if I only averaged once every few weeks yelling and cursing at people for several months. I lost my ability to handle ANYTHING.

Yesterday Customer drove off because he asked me to repeat myself 3 times and he still couldn’t hear me. So I insisted 5 times on clocking out before they said ok go. I wasn’t able to get an answer from my coworkers that I was DEMANDING why he drove off so I was also cursing at them. I yelled all morning at them for various little things too.

Btw, I checked my text record and just realized I texted that GM a week ago, not 3. Months of firmly established habits of yelling at people doesn’t just go away in a week.
Accusing coworkers of things they never did is a sure way of getting them to turn against you which is the opposite of what you want. Also your previous GM is acting cold because you are invading his or her personal space. It's considered unprofessional and intrusive to pry into coworkers and managers personal lives without their permission. I'd suggest you stop contacting them before things get worse and you should look into a job that doesn't require working with others since you clearly can't handle it and can't seem to grasp the gravity of your actions and unwillingness to take responsibility.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote