Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 10, 2021 at 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovecraftianHorror View Post
Thanks! I have it on now.
There's a documentary too, with interviews with Gypsy, called Mommy Dead and Dearest.

It's really incredible the abuse she suffered, but also very sad because she was raised to be manipulative and dishonest. I've followed the story and updates from her father for some time, and her father and stepmom have reported that she has similar manipulative behaviors as her mother, Dee Dee, but what else would she have learned?

It's so sad, but you can essentially look at her and see how a potential predator is created. It's through no fault of her own. She behaves as she was brought up to.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*