View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Nov 11, 2021 at 10:53 PM

We made plans to get together with our friends who are also veterans. They restaurant hop to get free meals for veterans day. I swung by texas road house for a coupon for a free meal. and we went to bj brew house for dinner with them. It was really nice we had not seen brian for 5-6 months. I get together with melissa about once a month to go to lunch.
tonight I drank 3 partakes before dinner and then drank 2 heinikens 0.0 with dinner finishing up at 7:30 the time that I said I would not drink after.
The 0.0 have zero amount of alcohol but 69 calories that is 140 calories plus the partaks 30 x3 equals 90 calories. 230 calories for 5 beers less than one drink that I used to drink.
I am still following my guidelines.
That is what is important, to have control of my drinking behaviors.
enough about that.

jeff had a mini pizza, brian had chicken alfredo and melissa had parmesan cheese encrusted chicken, brocoli and mashed potatoes.She hardly ate any of it nor did brian. They both took home 3/4 of their meals jeff finished his pizza and I took home 3 thighs out of six and they had a spicy butter sauce it was very good. They were headed for wild buffalo wings for their free wings lol.

I am getting ready to go to bed have my night time routine that takes me 20-30 minutes to do then take my meds and go to sleep.

I need to get off of the computer.....
thanks for reading my post and following me on this journey toward better health. lost another pound,yay.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*