View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Nov 13, 2021 at 07:29 PM

I took a shower today - early early in the morning - after doing a lot of chores and having to go outside to donate items, dump trash, and dump recycling. It was about 3:45 to 4 a.m. when I showered. I love that time of morning. If I could sleep around 6 p.m. and wake at 3 a.m. just to shower around that time and start my day at that time, I would. I tried that for a while, but then there were times when I had phone calls from friends and family on weekend nights or week nights, so it's not a consistent schedule I could keep. I tried to request that they only call me on weekends during the morning and afternoon hours, since I was trying to sleep earlier, but their schedules would not allow for that for some reason.

I now turn my phone on silent so that my sleep isn't interrupted, but I still have sporadic sleep patterns. My circadian rhythm is completely off; I think it operates on 30-hour days, as in another planet's daily system, LOL.

I love showering in the morning because it helps me to wake up or to unwind and relax and finally get to sleep. I am a night owl, so I prefer to sleep during the day. Or maybe I'm just a vampire and don't know it.
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote