Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,647 hugs
given
Default Nov 14, 2021 at 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I have gotten the feeling from prior posts that your job is a more "creative" type of job and the answer you got to your question might be an open one because they don't want to inhibit your creativity? I would just let my creative flag fly and see what happens!
@Molinit, thank you, and I just love your response!!!

This particular role emphasizes the creative aspects of my job because the focus is on website content and content creation, so yes, you are correct! I think they did leave it open to allow me to be as creative as I want to be. He even wrote, "assume you can do anything you want" in his reply when I asked my question.

Creativity happens to be my greatest strength, so this is where I excel, and more naturally because I am naturally a creative thinker. The technical aspects of my job are far harder for me since I am more right brained than left brained... or however that works in terms of creativity. lol.

So, yeah, I came up with a new content idea for this hypothetical client, based on the extensive keyword list they provided. So far, I have created a content outline based on keyword searches and search volume, and have suggested current content they can link within the new content and suggested additional content that they can create based off keyword search volume that they can also link within the new piece of site content.

I may be going overboard with this assignment, but they asked for 2 content recommendations, so I am building this one 1 recommendation very thoroughly.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Molinit

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Molinit