View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2021 at 04:47 AM

I have to prepare for my lessons and write e-mails about the next lessons to my students. I call these administrative tasks. I put sometimes a lot of time into preparing these e-mails. But, it is worth it.

I took a break yesterday and went out and about. I enjoyed my time off and went walking then ate at an All American Buffet. It was nice and not too expensive. I had a great time by myself. I feel ok and feel as if I rested. I am doing fine. I went out today also to do some chores. I was worried for a while about my situation. I am in a dead-end job with no possibility of advancement. I am doing ok but know I can't do this job until I die. I need to do something about my situation and will try to improve it. I am still thinking about whether or not to apply to grad school since I will incur a debt. But, I feel so far positive about it although I like my current dead-end job. I know I must remain productive, healthy, and happy. I feel good that I exercised a lot yesterday. It was fun. I am doing well and count my blessings. I sometimes want to go back to America. However, I came here because I could not find a job there. So, I am in the right place. I found freedom and independence here. I just need to go forward and improve my situation. I would love to return to America one day but know I probably won't be able to find a decent job until I improve my credentials and work experience. I will try to do my best with what I have. And, I will continue striving to do my best. I just can't believe about four years ago I was unable to work and take care of myself. So, baby steps in the right direction are working for me. I did not know what to expect here. But, so far all is well. Life could not be better. I'm healthy, stable, and doing well.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3