View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2021 at 05:06 AM

I actually live in another country to escape from the madhouse of my family. I am doing well now. I just talked to my mother and she is doing a little better. Unfortunately, she is mentally ill also and can't keep her paranoia and delusions to herself. So, my family is having a hard time dealing with it on top of everything else. I tried my best while I was there to help her with the housework. But, she felt I was trying to replace her and was threatened by my help. So, I can't win with her although I love her. I think my brother is trying to get her into a nursing home. My mother does not want this. I think she has a right to be where she is now. However, I don't think she can live by herself for long since she is too sick. Also, my father is physically weak but not mentally. I hope he hangs in there and does his best. My brother is still loafing around and although he does help my dad, he can't keep up with him. My brother has always taken the easy route in life, and it cost him. He has no friends, no family of his own, and nowhere to go now. I love him although he is lazy. He used to be really nice as a child. But, other people always hurt him, then he turned mean. I feel for him. I don't want him to be homeless. I will let him be. If anything, he tried to be loved by others. But, he realizes that my parents love him the most so he hangs onto them. I understand him to some extent. I am hoping he finds some meaning in his life one day. In the meantime, I will work here and make the most out of my situation. I need to really help myself first before I can help others. And, I am in no position to help anybody since I'm having a heck of a time just taking care of myself. I love my parents dearly and talk to them daily. I know my father and mother will be ok for now. My mother is sick and has always been sick. I wanted her to come live with me but realize she loves my dad and wants to be with him until the end.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3