View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2021 at 06:33 AM

So, I just taught another student. I have two more to go tonight. Then, I have to work on my administrative tasks from this morning.

I am doing ok. I am getting by somehow. I feel blessed. I have to finish the course I'm taking this week. And, I have to get started on my application essays. I did enjoy my time off this past weekend though. It was nice to go out and enjoy the scenery although there were many people outside as well. And, sprinkL3 I'm planning to apply for a program in the USA, not here. I could not imagine going to school here. It is so expensive here. They charge a ridiculous amount for tuition here. I'm not sure it is on par with American universities. Some of the colleges do have English-taught courses. But, I am not interested in going to school here. I would not know where to start and even how to apply here. Anyways, I am applying to an American university that is reputable and very competitive. I may not get in so I'm a little worried about this. But, I can try since there is no harm in trying. They asked me about the highest degree I received and they were impressed. I don't know why it matters. But, they are competitive so they want people with doctorates. I don't know what it has to do with medical/ science writing. I also have a high undergrad gpa. Again, I don't know why this matters. I think all that should matter is if I can write or not. I can write but not well. This is the reason I'm applying to this program so I can learn to write decently. I took the bare minimum of writing courses as an undergrad but took a heck of a lot of science courses. I don't know if this matters. But, my writing is poor at best. I want to improve. Also, I thought about it and realize if I don't keep myself busy that I'm going to revert to my bad behavior of seeking abusive men. Thus, I want to remain busy and productive as much as possible. Of course, I want to remain healthy and stable as well. So, playing hard and working hard is my motto now. I'm so much happier now that I'm working and am free. Life is so much more manageable. I will see what happens overall. I could have regrets that I'm old and not making that much, But, I realize I have challenges that others don't have. Thus, I am doing well despite having many setbacks.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3