Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 15, 2021 at 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyWeb View Post
But I've been given a clean bill of health, other than my anxiety disorder, by my psychiatrist. He is closing my file, and I will no longer have him as a psychiatrist. I can get my anti-anxiety meds from my family doctor.

My psychiatrist knows that the "symptoms" are gone now. He hasn't ever asked if I believed in these people. But he DOES know that I believed that they were torturing me in a way that I couldn't explain scientifically.

I don't know what to think. I have MEMORIES. They bother me some nights when I lay in bed and remember all that I've been put through. I can't handle that again if these people return.

So you are saying that you believe that I still am in the throes of psychosis because I believe in what I went through? I can't go on anti-psychotics again. I found that they caused a lot more harm then good.

I don't know what to think.

I can’t advise your particular situation but we all have memories and they are more intense than regular memories. I’m glad you’re not having issues anymore. But if you believe something that never happened it would still be delusional. If you and others agree that it actually happened then it’s not delusional. The usual thing for the delusional aspect is usually some sort of persecution that can’t happen in real life like just through your mind like you’re communicating without them talking or even being physically present.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
SandyWeb