View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Trig Nov 15, 2021 at 08:43 PM

Hi Angelique67. Thanks for your response. I'm sorry you went through 15 years of torture, but it's such a relief when the evil just disappears overnight. I am so glad that you never committed suicide. I attempted a number of times because I just couldn't deal with what was being done to me. I was all alone, so no one was aware of my situation.

I have to admit that I am scared about losing my mental health team. Since my "supposed" psychosis is gone, I only need my family doctor to deal with my anxiety medication. I will no longer have a psychiatrist or a mental health nurse to turn to. To be truthful, though, I never admitted that I still believe all my experiences to be true. I went along with the psychosis diagnosis. If I admit that I'm still scared of these people coming back, I'm afraid I'll get put back on anti-psychotics. I had a lot of problems with those meds, and could only tolerate low doses. As for the anxiety, I require a high dose of anywhere from 8-12mg of clonazepam per day. I've been on it for so many years that it really doesn't do a whole lot to help anymore.

I guess I will write an email to my mental health nurse tomorrow and let her know that I still have suspicions of the people coming back. I don't feel safe. When my team leaves me, I'll only have the crisis phone line to call if I need to talk....but that line is only for people in crisis. I need my mental health team to reach out to when I don't feel stable....such as now. I don't know why the thoughts are more frequent lately. I don't like remembering the past few years and all that I went through.

Take good care of yourself. I'm glad that you are free of that man!

Thanks for this!
Angelique67