Thread: Roll Call 188
View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Post Nov 16, 2021 at 07:33 AM

Thank you, Angelique67, for inviting me to roll call. I guess this is a place to just check in with one another, right? To keep tabs on how we are doing at any given time? I'm not sure.

Slept horrible last night, but I don't sleep well anyways. I usually can fall asleep pretty fast, but then I wake up....and the night turns into awake/asleep over and over. Not restful at all. Last night my whole body was buzzing, even my lips! I finally had to get up early this morning because I couldn't stand it anymore. And, of course, when I get up the buzzing goes away for the most part. But I need more sleep!!!

Nothing planned for today. I guess I stay locked in the apartment. Maybe I'll send an email to my mental health nurse (while I still have one!!) to let her know that I believe in everyone and everything that happened to me over the period of 10 years (that it wasn't high anxiety and fear that turned into psychosis). Maybe my psychiatrist won't close the file on me afterall. That really scares me.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn, WastingAsparagus