Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 16, 2021 at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I know how terrible agitation can be... I went to the doctor with main problem 1. = Agitation, problem 2. = Depression. I was given kpins but they didn't help.. They mostly only help for anxiety. My psychiatrist said 3-4 months ago, "Use them for agitation" but he doesn't get.. Why?;

Agitation was my main problem for the longest I could remember.. We are lifeforms that feel PAIN. This explains schizophrenia well with the SCHIZ opioid theory;

I am that “schizophrenic genius” who someone made a post about the other day : slatestarcodex

I was a little agitated last night.. I spent hours watching Shameless. It's hard to binge watch things cuz I get thinking.. "Is everything on Netflix controlled by the elites?".. Then the news, all investments in the world mostly owned by BlackRock and Vanguard (Rockefeller).

I went to sleep.., and so, I woke up feeling very very good.. So if you can sleep well and often enough, THAT can help with withdrawals.

But importantly:, If you CAN'T withdraw right now (Like in the past), try again another time.. I do this with chems a lot.. It's hard to get off of phenibut - If my mood is too apathetic etc, I take the normal dose and then try again in a few weeks, months.. I've used it for 2-3 years and got off a few times - Good practice.

Don't worry.. You'll find peace. It will be relaxing and content feelings, no anxiety.. Spirituality/religion, meditation etc can help - It's the main thing for mental illness. I believe that schiz/bipolar can be a spiritual problem.. Think of all the Americans suffering right now - It was great, the ego.. But the spirit can only handle so much evil. Alcohol, fast food, mindlessness, manipulation, control, slavery = BORN mental illnesses that develop.

We are here as a symptom of a broken energy in time/space, to heal.
Thank you Desoxyn [emoji3590]

I think I may be on these meds for life at this point

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn