View Single Post
stickyfingers

Member Since Nov 2021
5 hugs
given
Trig Nov 17, 2021 at 06:29 PM

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. I am struggling, currently I'm struggling with anxiety and body image issues which leads to eating issues. Today a close relative posted a picture of me that I hate and refused to take it down. It makes me feel sick and disgusted by myself when I look at it, tried to explain this to them but they won't listen. I feel awful both because I feel this way about myself and because of the fact that I have such a strong reation to this image. I've been in therapy for most of this year because I had dark depressive thoughts earlier this year which led me to attempt. It doesn't feel like it's working. I'm a high school senior and currently back in pyschical school but I have no friends there I am just alone by myself I have no one to talk to or to ask what to do. I lso live in a home where my father is verbally abusive to my mother I live i fear everyday that he will use brute force agaisnt her or me. I hate my life I used to want to run away but not I just have gotten back into the place of wanting to end it all. I don't know what to do. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Last edited by CANDC; Nov 17, 2021 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: add trigger icon
stickyfingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Bill3, downandlonely, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, SprinkL3