View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 18, 2021 at 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyWeb View Post
Hi again. Thank you so much for chatting with me. I'm happy you are doing so much better. Isn't it wonderful to have your life back without outside forces torturing and frightening you, regardless of how purposeless your life may seem? But I'm still a little unnerved that my people will return.

I was on Abilify and Serequel. At first I was taking the pill form of Abilify, and then I was getting the monthly injection. THEN I went back to the pill form. I just found it to be ore than my body could tolerate. I forget now what it was doing to me, but I had to get the dose lowered. And those two anti-psychotics along with the Klonopin were not making me a zombie. In fact, they seemed to make me have other types of anxiety. I guess the anti-psychotics were making me more jumpy and fearful. Does that even make sense??

What is roll call? I might be interested in joining you there.

Again, so glad that you never attempted suicide. I went from high anxiety and fear to "psychotic" over a 10 year period. Like you, one day they were just GONE. Well, the girl came back once more by herself to grab something she had left behind. And I have probably been free of them for the past 1.5 years now. I just went off the anti-psychotics in June of this year. I felt they were harming my body, and the people hadn't been around for awhile anyways. So now my psychiatrist is closing my file! I feel like I still need a mental health team, but too many people need them and I'm apparently on the road to recovery.

I hope you enjoy your day. I don't know if you mentioned, but are you on any meds now at all? And you feel stable in that the man won't come back? I know you said that you believe now that he never was real.
Yes, he's gone. I'm on Risperdal, I've been on antipsychotics for at least 7 years. I hope he will stay gone, I don't know what might happen but I'm hoping for the best.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SandyWeb