View Single Post
SandyWeb

Member Since Jul 2004
169 hugs
given
Post Nov 19, 2021 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
@SandyWeb I have schizo affective disorder and have had my fair share of delusions and hallucinations. I still have a pdoc. If you don't feel ready to be without a treatment team then TELL them that! Don't just fade away. They may ask you what your treatment goals are and be prepared to say just what you've told us here. I NEED meds I don't feel safe from my delusions.
Thanks, Moose72, for writing to me. I am sorry that you are suffering with schizo affective disorder. That must be heck!

What you mentioned in your message is fairly true. I don't want to lose my treatment team, and I HAVE told them. But since I'm not experiencing any hallucinations (of any type) and the people are gone, the pdoc says that he is closing my file. My anxiety is another issue altogether, and he said that my family doctor could prescribe my Klonopin.

The one thing I do NOT want is to be on antipsychotics anymore! The people left about 1.5 years ago (after progressively torturing me for 10 years), but I continued with the antipsychotics. At some point my body started subtly vibrating, and I KNEW that it had to be from the antipsychotics that my body just did not want. I quit them cold turkey this past June, and I am fine other than the vibrations never go away (they vibrate from my feet to my chest....even in my "private areas"), and I think the antipsychotics have damaged my nerves somehow. I am SCARED to go back on antipsychotics. I barely can stand this 24/7 vibrating!

If I tell my mental health nurse (who will tell the pdoc) that I don't believe that I was psychotic and that everyone and everything was REAL....what more can they do other than put me back on meds again?? I'm scared these people will return at some point (unless the alpha female is dead), and so I don't feel safe at all. And these vibrations remind me of many of the tortures that they put me through. Very intrusive thoughts!

I'm not ready to fade away, as you say. I need to be in touch with a mental health team to at least TALK. The only thing I would have would be a crises phone line, and that is only for peole in crisis.

Oops, gotta go.