SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Nov 20, 2021 at 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deilla View Post
I'm going to bed early because I'm dreadfully lonely. I tried to play a game to pass the time. It didn't help. I tried texting some people. No one's really interested in talking. I just wish I could talk to someone who cares. No one cares. No one has time for me. I'm all alone. It hurts. All I can do is sleep.

I'm so sorry that no one is responding to your texts! That's sad. It could be that the people you know are super busy or perhaps have certain times when they respond to texts from those outside of their homes. I don't mean to minimize your pain or make excuses for them, but it's a possibility. Still, it's heartbreaking when we lack friends who do respond at least within 24 hours. I've had some family and friends ignore me completely, whereas other would get around to it in like a month or so. I understand the ones who work the front lines and overtime in hospitals (I know a few, so for that, I don't judge at all), but there are others who do have time and choose not to engage with me often. I try to respect the wishes of others when knowing that not everyone fits within certain circles, but it hurts the most when family does this or when friendships change.

Perhaps there are new friends you can try making, or new local support groups through Meet-in or Meet-up (if you're in the U.S.). Sometimes they offer local gatherings (though be careful with this during any surges in this pandemic), and other times they offer support via phone calls, chats, texts, etc.

Rest is good when you're not sure what to do with your emotions, but depression is not good. There are ways to fight all of these feelings, but it hurts to fight. I totally get that.

I don't know what you go through in terms of your mental struggles, but I'm thinking of you and hoping that someone texts or calls you and that you can enjoy time with others soon.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, MimiBhaduri0, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, VerMOZZica