View Single Post
loren1975

Member Since Nov 2021
Default Nov 21, 2021 at 12:13 PM

I posted a similar thread in sexual gender issues I would really appreciate any feed back and so far I have not had any in that section so thought I would try here.

In the past 10 years or so I have been questioning my sexuality. If you would of asked me about my sexual preference when I was in my mid 30's and younger I would of said heterosexual, no doubt. Now I am just not sure.

Because of my issues I have had very little experience with women. I go long periods in which I don't even think about being with anyone. Then I have brief periods of time when I start thinking about it again. This is when my confusion about my sexually comes up.
Do to my isolation and self esteem I start looking on the internet for some kind of connection. I know in general its not a very good place to look but due to all my problems I feel its the only place for me.

I end up replying to men's ads for men, or couple's ads for bi-sexual guys. I do have sexual thoughts and fantasies about guys but I cant help but wonder if these thoughts are brought on more by me being just starved for physical contact. From my experience with different sites I find it much more likely that men are more willing to meetup with me as opposed to a women.

I just wanted to add that I try very hard to actually get to know anyone that contacts me. I dont want to just meet some stranger for sex.
Sadly though that is what you get most of the time.

I am pretty sure I would meetup with the right guy and very sure I would meet with the right couple, but some times I will get pictures sent to me and it will be of a older hairy guy and that just kills any sexual thoughts I had toward them. Now if its a couple or male to female transsexual, cross-dresser, or even a more feminine looking guy the desire is still there. (sorry if I am using any out of date terms)

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that has had a similar experience. One where sexual contact has been really limited and then finding yourself thinking about bisexuality.
loren1975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks