View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2021 at 03:34 PM

Hello World. No flooding here around Seattle. It's a luck thing.

These virus things are too annoying. I think that same one appeared on my browser and I did what you did, turned off everything, restarted and then ran my virus check.

SprinKl3, If I may, I think you have a couple of ways to make your life easier around passwords. You may know that there are apps for tracking passwords, which you need a password to open. I happen to use password wallet, but there are many like this.

Another is that most browsers, I know Firefox does a great job, also keep a list of your passwords. You can find them under the preferences > security or some such tabs.

A third options is save your spreadsheet with password protection. Tap file, and near the bottom of the menu look for password ...

I'm adjusting to having another person back home. Mostly good, and rest is about adjusting. I really understand today out of some misguided need to help me feel disappointed before the world disappoints me, she cannot accept I want her first reaction to any of my new ideas to be positive. This works down even to the level of conversation as she's constantly "editing" my general way of speaking to more specifics, and the like.

Just listened to Whitney Cummings's podcast with David Sedaris. David said he's very careful with the first time he shares a new story he's written. He gets an intuitions about the audience and only when he feels a particular audience will be receptive will he read it that first time.

I have other people I can share new ideas with.

Sad, but it preserves my emotions and likely the other working aspects of this relationship. Better sad than mad, preserve the glad.

Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
SprinkL3