will19
Grand Magnate

will19 has no updates.

10 yr Member
1,097 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 23, 2021 at 08:14 PM

It seems like in my life, I've had desires to move. There were times I'd be in a new place and it would be alright. But after a while it would feel like it's time to go. Right now for me, I'm desiring to leave where I am for somewhere else.

I've lived in Southern California for the past 35 years. I was originally from the northeast. I want to leave because it feels like "Dodge" to me. The problem is that I would at least want to know someone in the area where I want to move to. The only place I know anyone is back where I came from in the northeast. I never want to move back there because of many bad experiences I had living there.

Last month, I cancelled a trip to a place where I thought that I would want to reside to. I had that place in mind, but I had an anxiety attack before going, so that was why I cancelled (I posted that on the Anxiety forum here). I felt like a dope for cancelling.

I wish I would not have to think about or desiring to move. I want to settle in one place and be happy. I wonder if I'll ever find it?
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto