Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Desoxyn We are one mind

5 yr Member
4,902 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 25, 2021 at 01:53 AM

I'm really enjoying this new computer. It's fast + I'm still downloading apps and figuring out software tips. I have all of my main stuff transferred from the old computer.

It's powerful enough to play any game - So I'm looking at games that engage me to think about life + emotional and solve puzzles.

I have a lot of FOMO for everything but I think I'm ok.. Idk if it's the high quality screen or the microdose I took a few days ago but colours are very bright.. Like I'm in a new place. The speakers are crazy good as well + I found some new good songs.

But I better go to sleep now so I don't mess up my sleep schedule.. Tomorrow will be good.. Eventually I'll start making schedules/goals again - I remember last year, I could only do 1-2 things every day because of the dissociative panic attacks but now I'm absorbing more information and learning more than I ever have.

I usually feel very unfocused in the morning for an hour, then I'm ok throughout the day. When it gets to evening, I'm very tired and unmotivated but right before I go to sleep, I feel the best..
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird