SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Help Nov 25, 2021 at 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseumGhost View Post
Most of my trouble with Covid/ vaccination news revolves around strong resistance to common sense advice. I suffer from a strong urge to grab people and shake them hard. I get very alarmed by the numbers of people WHO SHOULD JUST PLAIN OLD KNOW BETTER, who refuse to either mask-up, or get vaccinated. (Of course, I make exceptions for folks who have valid medical reasons for not doing so. ) I reserve my angry angst for the inconsiderate, politically-motivated refusers.

Friends remind me that the human race actually is becoming more enlightened---but you wouldn't know it by people's behaviour, lately.
I completely agree with you - and I live in Idaho, where 99% of my neighbors are unvaccinated and unmasked. That is why I have to pay extra money for N95 masks or better, and why I also wear goggles, double gloves (disposable under cheap cloth gloves from Target), a KN95 mask over my N95 mask, and clothing from head to toe - even covering my ears. I look "crazy," but at least I've not had to pay for exorbitant medical copays that everyone else around here has to pay because of their continued negligence and utter disdain for the disabled and the elderly.

Possible trigger:

Anyway, if this is not allowed, I put it inside a Trigger warning thingy. It can be deleted. I just don't know what is allowed to express, because religion has infiltrated politics and this pandemic and our overall mental health related to all of it.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, hvert, MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost