Account Suspended
SprinkL3 has no updates.

2 yr Member
10.9k hugs
given
Heart Nov 25, 2021 at 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
So I was super prepared for my trip to the UK, filled in all the necessary forms and paid for a test I didn't get to take.

Then almost forgot to check anything for my trip back filled in a passenger locator for Belgium late in the evening after the gig. Good thing I did because Belgium actually checked them upon arrival, unlike the UK. (Although train staff checked on both sides on check-in).
Forgot to take the test which is required for entry into the Netherlands ssst, don't tell anyone
I'm no longer in the country! absolutely pointless anyway. I could've taken a PCR test 48 hours before departing the UK. 48 hours before departing the UK, I was still in the Netherlands

Then another form to fill in when returning to Germany. It's such a hassle! IF I got infected with corona anywhere, it most likely happened on a German train Once upon a time, they recuced the ticket capacity to reduce risk. Now they're selling as many tickets as possible again. Masks are still required but I did feel uncomfortable sitting next to a stranger who was constantly sighing and sniffling for 4,5 hours.
I actually originally had a reservation on a fairly quiet train with a free seat next to me (and right next to the luggage storage so I wouldn't have to lift my heavy suitcase into the overhead luggage rack!) But then my train got cancelled, I missed my connecting train and had to buy a new seat

I have an on site job interview tomorrow and they did request I take a test before, which I was planning on anyway. But I am a tiny bit nervous that it might turn out positive so fingers crossed, please! No symptoms or any reason to be nervous other than my anxiety.
@BreakForTheLight - Good luck on your test and the job interview! I hope the test is negative, and I hope your job interview is positive!

I miss traveling, but I could never have enough energy to trave these days, especially with what you went through. Yikes!

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, hvert, MuseumGhost