View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2021 at 05:01 AM

I'm giving my mom $200 this year - she said either a gift certificate or a check. I'm leaning more toward a check inside a fancy card so that she can buy what she wants.

If money permits, I plan on getting my T something nice for anywhere between $25 and $50 (my T tries to set limit on gift amounts, though I would probably get her something for like $100 if I could get away with it). I have no idea what to get my T.

I have two more T's that I want to get something for, besides a fancy card for all of them. So, apart from my psychotherapist, I have a case manager from the Vet Center as well as a Recreational Rehabilitation Therapist at the VA. I want to get them something, and I want to get enough cards to give to the people I know who have helped me throughout this pandemic.

I haven't given any gifts to the landlord or the maintenance men, but I really should now that they are more stable. It's just that we've been through 5 landlords in 2 years, so I never know if one of them will stay for very long. The gifts will probably be small.

I'm giving away my wine sample (I paid over $100, but have had no one to share them with for picnics outside, etc., so I will give them away). They're not really gifts because I purchased them for myself initially.

I suck at gift-giving. LOL
SprinkL3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SandyWeb