View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2021 at 11:19 AM

Your so fortunate to have a good T! So many people post how they would love to find one. I know you've gone through a lot but it must feel nice to have someone who really cares about you and the others. My 1st T was amazing but one day I went to a bridge, and after being so scared after looking down I called her. She put me in a psych ward and called me there the next day to say she' so sorry but has to terminate me forever. Ever since then it's been downhill with Ts. My next T was horrible. Third T cared a lot but wasn't nearly as good as 1st T. She had me see a T who specializes in DID. My system really liked DID therapist. Several of them actually looked forward to therapy and fronted for him. But he started pressuring me to get SSDI/SSI or whatever it's called, telling me I have DID and can't care for myself. He was starting to be aggressive about it so I didn't what I'm best at, ran away. I also left my other T but sometimes want to go back.

Co-conscious has it's benefits. It helps deal with so much, but it's also frustrating because it's hard to know who I am. People have called me chameleon. Most of our system consists of littles but there are some adults who are insanely different and intense. Some only think about science. Some are very spiritual, etc. It's not easy changing into different people especially of such extreme personalities. I hope it's better for you! ...Sorry to ramble! I'll stop now.

Happy Thanksgiving!
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Princess Zelda, SprinkL3

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, SprinkL3