View Single Post
Photonate

Member Since Apr 2019
111 hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2021 at 06:03 PM

I don't know I mean I think maybe I could just be overcomplicating or overthinking it for the most part. I just really don't like just sitting/laying and watching TV and being on my phone a good 75% of my current life; which is pretty much all my partner and I do.

Aside from my walks when she's at work and the occasional times we go out to the store to buy groceries and stuff or the laundromat to do laundry, my day to day life doesn't consist of much. So maybe I don't need anything special and abounding, just perhaps at least a little more than what I currently do.

As for the not having a goal, it may not be the only or main reason, but I think at least one reason why I don't know or have an ultimate goal is because I just know that a lot of things can and do change, including people, and people's interests, desires etc. For instance the vast majority of my life ever since I was a kid I wanted to be in the music industry, that was my dream, my passion, my daily dedication etc. But that has since changed, so I guess maybe I don't want to dedicate myself, my interest, time and effort and everything into something that I'm just going to lose interest in?