View Single Post
SprinkL3
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2021
10.9k hugs
given
Default Nov 25, 2021 at 07:17 PM

I think I'm dealing with dry eye blurriness. My eyesight is blurred slightly. The letters on my computer screen aren't as crisp and clear anymore with my glasses. I might try my contact lenses to see if that helps, but then I'll need a magnifying glass to read my cell phone or instructions for cooking, LOL. It could be my prediabetes, my thyroid condition(s), dry eyes, a combination of those illnesses just mentioned, or something else entirely. I don't know.

What I do know is that the humidity in my apartment is now only 15%. My humidifier for my bedroom is packed away. I don't have one yet for the living room since there are too many pathogens in there for it to be worth it, and besides, the stove and sink water coupled with the bathroom whenever the door is open will help with increasing humidity in the living and bathroom spaces, which I rarely use anyway. I spend most of my time in the bedroom, where I need a humidifier the most. I just need to get through the Inspections on December 1 before I unpack everything again. I want my apartment to feel "brand new" when they leave and I unpack things in the next week. I'll tackle the storage room spaces down the hall in a few months. But I need to be able to see well first.

My new vision plan begins in January, but I might just take advantage of the free eyeglasses and eye glass exam only at the VA come December. I'll try to schedule that online today, perhaps, by sending them a message for them to read on Monday or Tuesday next week. I really do need to see an eye doctor, since it has been almost two years - I last saw them in February 2020, a month before the pandemic hit here.

I'm therefore coping with this one step at a time and with lots of self-care.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, Discombobulated