Quietmind 2
Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2020
8 hugs
given
Default Nov 26, 2021 at 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietmind 2 View Post
Endocrinology lab results appeared. Appointment is mid December.

Everything that is borderline or too low or too high - quite a number of results? So far ALL of them have fatigue as a result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Hugs, QM. Hopefully they're relatively easily treated. Is thyroid one, I'm guessing?
Bleep. I was carrying hot noodle soup when my hands either tremored or sudden muscle weakness. I tossed the bowl aside or it wouldn't just be a mild burn on my hand. Tripped the fuse box. The extension strip powering the stove, kettle and blender is probably screwed. Unplugged it from the main etc.

I can't get an earlier appointment with my endocrinologist. I tried etc.

My landlady is going to be so upset with me... I already triggered her horrendously with the terrible crisis that almost landed me inpatient. No crisis shelter etc, psych ER being crowded and not enough beds etc.

I'm feeling like my parents are right and the real me is useless, disgusting and pathetic. That moving out is a bad idea because I can't survive because I'm useless. That any friend of mine will get sick of me and I'll lose them.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, NP_Complete, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, unaluna