SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah
SarahSweden has no updates.

8 yr Member
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 26, 2021 at 11:35 AM

Thanks for this, it warmed my heart to read.

I hear you´ve struggled and struggles as well and I´m glad you found a way to a better life. It sounds nice having pets and to see the meaning in life by caring for them.

I feel a lot of my motivation was lost when I faced a lot of hardships and even if I really tried finding healthcare and psychotherapy, that wasn't possible. I think everyone needs someone for support and I´ve seen a large amount of different people both within health care and within the employment agency but noone could really help me.

I do little things in my everyday life but all those important things in or aspects of life is missing. I wouldn´t date someone like me who don´t have any money and no job and by that I´m stuck in my loneliness. As I´ve never had a romantic relationship, that would also be seen as odd by many people even if I tried to find a new friend or a partner.

Sending you hugs and love back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovableball View Post
Life has a way of being terrible. I'm not even talking about it in a profound way–sometimes it's just bad. No further justification. Sometimes people tend to romanticize hardships like it'll make you a better person, it'll help you this and do that–but in the end, it just feels like you'd be better of not experiencing it at all (at least, in my opinion).

This is why I won't downplay what you're feeling as "normal". I empathize with you. The situation you are in is nowhere ideal and I can only hope for things to become better on your end.

We're all strangers on this forum fighting our own individual battles–this is cliche but know you're not alone.

I was in a somewhat similar state you are in and what really helped me was finding something to live for aka my pets. I go to work and earn money to feed them. I pay the rent so that they can live in a comfortable space. I go through daily panic attacks and social anxiety to come home to them alive and healthy.

You can start small. Get a plant, talk to the plant, and share your thoughts with the plant. I could never commit to it–but for some people, journals really help.

I wish you well Sarah. Lots of hugs and love.
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul